Friday, April 13, 2012

Halfway Point

Well, here I am just over the 30 day mark in my Insanity journey. My weight has actually fluctuated up and down, but the inches are certainly falling off. This program is difficult, like I expected, but much harder than P90X ever was - my opinion. I think that I personally find lifting to be somewhat enjoyable and cardio just somehow always feels scary or hard. It's truly a love hate relationship. I'm finding that everyday I'm so much stronger! I still cannot do a *full* push up, but I am much closer than I was when I started. And, even now into month two, I can't hold every single interval and have to take breaks. But you know what?? IT'S OK!! As long as I push hard and give it my all, I'm still working my a** off! No guilt trip allowed! Here's the proof:







I'm only half way, but I am looking forward to starting another round! AND I want to take a few people along for the journey, so I've created a challenge group based off the Beachbody Challenge. Space will be limited so

that I can actually give each challenger my full attention. The Challenge starts May14th! Ready to train insane with me? Message me on Facebook for details and to reserve you spot!


1 comment: